CNC Machined using high-quality FORGED aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum for durability and fit. Designed to move the wheels further out from the hub, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics Aggressive appearance, with the widened track base, your favorite vehicle will get a cooler lookCheck price on
Quality Approved - The KSP 5X114.3 wheel spacers are REAL FORGED from Lightweight Anodized Black 6061-T6 Aluminum, is stronger and more durable, and corrosion-resistant. And they are specifically designed by in-house engineers and CNC machined to exact standards, ensuring the best fitment possible. By carefully measuring the OEM wheel hubs and bore dimensions, these 70.5mm hub-centric spacers mount with minimal clearance to prevent any vibration, retaining the stock driving.Check price on
- Fits: 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota, 2004-2009 Dodge Durango, 2002-2010 Dodge Ram 1500, Do not use system filter, contact us if not sure your specs
- 100% Match Specs: wheel bolts pattern=vehicle bolts pattern=5x5.5", stud thread=factory bolts thread=9/16-18, hub bore:77.8mm, 1.5 inch/pcCheck price on
- ★Universal Wheel Spacer Specifications: NOT ADAPTER, only widen the wheels, does not change bolt pattern. Pack of 2 Wheel Spacers. Thickness: 1/2" or 12mm | Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x5.5" 5x135 5x139.7m...
- ★Flat Wheel Spacer Kit Package Includes: 2X Wheel Spacers (1/2" or 12mm per unit), Easy bolt-on installation, no special tool needed. Attention: You have 1/2" (12mm) of space between your fender and y...Check price on
- 【2" Hub-Centric Wheel Spacers】Give your vehicle that aggressive stance, eliminate rubbing, mount a larger wheel or tire, clear breaks or struts. They also increase your vehicles handling performance...
- 【5x5.5/5x139.7 Wheel Spacers Compatible with Ram 1500】Perfect fitment: 2002-2010 R-A-M 1500, 2005-2011 Dakota, 2004-2009 DurangoCheck price on
- 【Fitment】: Replacement for 2005 - 2010 Dodge Dakota 2004 - 2009 Dodge Durango 2002 - 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 2011 Ram 1500.
- 【Specification】 Thickness : 2inch(51mm) ; Bolt Pattern : 5x.5.5inch (5x139.7mm) ; Thread Pitch : 9/16-18 ; Hub Diameter : 77.8mm (3.06 inch) ; Hubcentric : YesCheck price on
- 【Benefits】These wheel spacers are designed to move the wheel further out from the hub, give your vehicle a more aggressive stance, allow for better handling characteristics & increases driving stabi...
- 【Features】VLAOSCHI wheel spacers are made from FORGED 6061 T6 aerospace aluminum, CNC precisely machined, black anodic oxidation surface treatment.Check price on
- 【Hubcentric Spacers Parameter】Wheel Bolt Parrten: 5x139.7 (5x5.5"), Vehicle Bolt Parrten: 5x139.7 (5x5.5"). Wheel spacers thickness: 2.0in or 50mm; Thread Pitch: 9/16-18; Center Bore: 77.8mm. Quanti...
- 【Hubcentric Spacers Fitment】Compatible with 2002-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD 4WD, for Chrysler Aspen 2007-2009, for Dodge Durango Dakota 2004-2010. Please check the Year/Make/Model of your vehicle with...Check price on
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x5.5
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5x5.5Check price on
- Compatible with : Repalcement for 2005-2010 Dodge Dakota; Repalcement for 2004-2009 Dodge Durango; Repalcement for 2002-2010 Dodge Ram 1500; Repalcement for 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen
- Specification：Thickness :2 inch (51mm);Bolt Pattern:5x5.5 in 5x139.7mm;Bore Size:110mm;Thread Pitch:9 16 StudsCheck price on
- Will raise your truck 2" in the front, the ratio between lift height and kit thickness is not 1:1. The actual thickness of the kit not 2''
- Compatible for 2006-2018 Dodge Ram 1500(4WD only), 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota (2WD Only), 2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider (2WD 4WD). Not fit Mega Cab Models or Ram Rebel Models. / Not compatible with trucks e...Check price on
- Dodge Ram 5x5.5 Black 1.25" Hub Centric Wheel Spacers Dakota 77.8mm Durango H.B 9/16 Lug Nuts
- Wheel Adapter Specifications: Color: Black | Thickness: 31 MM | Bolt Pattern: 5x139.7mm (5x5.5”) | Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5x139.7mm (5x5.5")| Center Bore: 77.8 | Thread Pitch: 9/16-18 | Material: Aerospa...Check price on
Wheel spacers are special metal discs that are installed between the hub and the rim. They not only allow you to correct some defects, such as the grinding of the wheel against the arches and brake rotors but also make the car look more aggressive, as the wheels begin to protrude further from the arches of the vehicle.